It's Summertime here in Dallas and you know what that means? Bug time!! I don't know about you but I am the ultimate bug magnet. I ALWAYS get bites! So I was so excited to get to try Avon's Skin So Soft Bug Guard Products.
- Insect Repellent Towlettes
- With Vitamin E and Aloe these wipes repell against mosquitoes, deer ticks, gnats, sand flies and bitinf midges.
- 10% Picadrin and 90% other ingredients.
- 12 hr protection from deer ticks, 8hrs for mosquitoes, and for gnats/sand flies and biting midges every 6hrs
- They have a nice smell to them so you don't have the intense chemical smell
- Insect Repellent
- Perfect repellent for the night (no SPF) or for those allergic to SPF
- Made with Vitamin E
- SPF 30 Suncreen with Insect Repellent
- Perfect for when your going to the lake or beach and scared you might get bit
- Vitamin E and aloe so it smells nice and moisturizes your skin well!
- SPF 30 Insect Repellent Sunscreen Spray
- Unscented with vitamin E
- Retinas SPF protection for 80 mins following application.
- I spray this when I go swimming at night so I don't get butchered. It's water resistant so I don't have to worry about it not working.
- It gets the job down and I don't get bit when I swim. Thank goodness!!
- Anti-itch Spray
- Works wonders! I was headed to a wedding last weekend and noticed I had 3 bites on my foot and I could not wear dress shoes bc 1. the bites itched like crazy 2. the shoes rubbed on the bites so I wore sandals instead. OMG after I sprayed this my bites were itch free for ~3hrs.
Overall, if you live in a place where moaquitoes, deer ticks and all sorts of other bugs are present and waiting to bite you I def would recommend looking into these products. I love how they don't smell like chemicals and they def get the job done!!!
To purchase any of the items I reviewed visit:
**Disclaimer- These products were provided to me for my 100% honest opinion**