Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Nia 24 Rapid Depigmentation Serum

As a Bloom Ambassador I have been given amazing opportunity to review some of today's most popular beauty products! 3 Months ago I was asked to try Nia24 Rapid Depigmentation Serum to reduce hyperpigmentation and spots/discoloration.

\
Here is a recap photo of my ambassador box including the Nia product.

For 12 whole weeks, I applied the Nia24 serum to a cleansed face before I applied my moisturizer. It is not greasy and def did not cause any irritation to my face.

                        Here is my before picture                                    Here is my after picture taken today

Overall, I really didn't have too many spots or pigmentation issues so I didn't notice a dramatic difference in my face. But I did have little scars from old pimples that I previously popped (I know bad) and I def saw a decrease in the pigmentation of those scars (Note the one on my the right side of my nose at the cheekbone). All in all since I didn't have too many pigmentation issues and didn't see too many changes I probably won't be purchasing this product. But I did some others with good results I just don't think it did much for me. Again, this is my personal opinion.

Price: $75.00
Want to check this product out:

Disclaimer-This product was provided to me from Bloom.com for my 100% honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...