Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Weleda Skin Food

Hi all! Long time no see =) I have been so so busy with school. So I am soon to be into my 3rd month in school. I study all day everyday so when I get up in the morning I get ready sooooo fast. I noticed about a month ago my hands were getting dry badly especially my knuckles which were starting to get kind of ashy so when Weleda contacted me about trying their Skin Food Cream I was definitely interested!!!

IMG_4456
Based in Switzerland, this natural skin care company the skin cream was recommended for dry, rough skin.

IMG_4455
I couldn't have asked for something better to try!

IMG_4457
Based on other lotions/creams one thing I noticed right off the bat is how thick the cream is. So you need to really massage it in. I made a good habit of putting on the lotion every morning for the last month. I was pretty amazed at how soft my hands got and the dryness in my knuckles in my went down. And while I don't really like thick cream I def will learn to love it to help keep my hands soft and moisturized any day.

They recommended for super dry hands to add cream and sleep with overnite cotton gloves on. I might have to try that just to see what it does to my hands!!

Price: $19 for 2.5 fl oz
Where to find: CVS, Target, Sprouts grocery stores or
online

**disclaimer- This product was provided for my 100% honest opinion**

3 comments:

  1. interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you
    retirement income planner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Legal services are very essential and almost everyone need it once in their lifetime any some or the other issues. Your blog is nice and informative also.
    Ivanica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such a nice post. respect from print t-shirts

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...