I am busy busy busy with school so little things like beauty subscriptions make me so happy bc I get to feel like a normal human being for like 5 minutes. Never thought being a physician assistant student would be so hard but it really is all they say it is. I feel like I have no time in the day for anything. But back to me what I am writing about...this month's theme is Glamour academy.
Here is the bag we got this... how perfect for me I am going back to school so this theme is perfect. Love the bag and the colors and how well they go together.
Let's see what I got this month....
1. Pacifica Alight Multi mineral BB Cream- I have tried the creams and fragrances from this company and they are amazing so can't wait to try this.
2. Micheal Todd Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub - The name sounds amazing!
3. City Colour Cheek stain- Pretty color! Can't wait to try.
4. Noya Lip Balm- I am not a big fan of vanilla so we will see if I try it
5. Pixi Lash Boost Mascara -excited to try this and love that its the blackest black color too!
Overall, loved the bag and loved the products I got. I def will be trying more than half of the stuff I got! Maybe I will find some new favorite products. Can't wait to see what I get next month!!
Did you enjoy your bag this month?