Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub

When I went to get a facial last month I was told I had lots of clogged pores on my nose and I needed to start using an exfoliator to keep them clean after she unclogged every single one on my nose she could lol! So I was on the hunt to find a good drug store one. 

IMG_4385
I decided to try a Biore one first

IMG_4386
The Biore Pore unclogging scrub is to supposed to clear and exfoliate the skin 

IMG_4387
The first thing I noticed when looking at this is there is not a lot of exfoliating beads in it. I was assuming it should have a bunch of them in the scrub so I could get every little pore on my nose. When I dabbed some on my nose I only got a few there and felt like it really didn't scrub good! Like I have tried some where you could feel the beads cleaning deep down but I didn't with these. I also recently started breaking out bc of stress and so I was hoping it would help get rid of those nasty little pimples but it actually didn't even begin to clear them. 


Overall, wasn't impressed didn't feel like it cleaned well and def didn't help my little acne spots.

Price- $5-$6
Where to find- Any drug stores such as CVS, Walgreens, Target, Walmart, etc


**disclaimer-this product was purchased by me**


1 comment:

  1. fine review

    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/08/525-runaway-bride.html

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...