Friday, October 12, 2012

October 2012 Myglam Bag

It's Myglam time! Woooo hoooo!

This month's theme was bombshell! And let me tell you the contents were def bombshell...even the bag was super cute!

Wanna see what I got?

Here they are! The beauties I got this month. I will go through them individually now.

First off some beautiful eyeshadows from Coastal Scents. If you have been following me for a while you know I love CS. Based in Florida, this makeup company provides makeup that is extremely affordable and VERY pigmented. I loveee their eyeshadows! I know there were different colors people got.

The one I got contains: Vibrant red, Frosty Taupe, Vanilla Sky, and Raisin Berry. I did not use a primer for these swatches just literally got a makeup brush and put it on my skin. Aren't they bright?


The next product I got was Be a bombshell eye liner by Bombshell Cosmetics. Kind of like a sharpie this eyeliner can just be drawn on your eyelid. Although the type of brush it was is unique I just never really like pen style liners. For me its harder to put put on and it comes on streaky. I never can get uniform lines. Prefer gel liner instead but it was worth the try. And by the time I got off work it started coming off..sad =(
I loveeee mascara and trying new kinds so when I opened my bag and saw The Balm what's your type mascara I got excited. It def gives you volume, gives a nice dark black color and lengthens really well. The only downfall I would say is it gave me a little clumps but after using my Tweezerman icomb problem was solved.

When I saw the name lip bomb I was like wow that's an intense name. Just as intense as the color #2 a bright red! Now when I tell you this lip stain stays on I mean it! It's like cement. Sure it comes off when you drink or eat a little bit but seriously you wouldn't even notice. Here is my lips after applying the lip bomb.

I tried to make a cute kiss on my hand but that obviously was a huge fail! Oh well!

The point I wanted to make was here is my lips after that huge kiss where it looks like a lot of the gloss came off. Tell me it didn't stay extremely well on still? I put some on before class yesterday around 5pm and when I got home at 9:30 that baby was still on amazing! Oh and both times I had to use a makeup removing wipe to get it off! Crazy!


The final product I didn't individually picture was the Pequi Oil Treatment that restores softeness and shine to your hair. I unfortunately didn't have time to try it out but I will let you guys know how it works.

Overall, I would rate this months bag as a 10 out of 10. This by far was the best bag yet. And if Myglam keeps it up they will def dominate the beauty subscription companies! Everything included here was great to try and I have my fingers crossed that next month it will be just as great!


Did you enjoy your bag this month?


MyGlam is a monthly sample program that delivers 4-5 beauty products in a design makeup bag that changes each month. Some items sent are samples while others are full-size.  You can subscribe to by visiting myglam.com but as of right now they are sold out. Just keep checking, I waited for about a month and half but finally got in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...