Monday, October 8, 2012

Pop Beauty Am/Pm Eyeshadows

Here is another thing I got in this month's Bloom.com Ambassador box.

The Pop Beauty Am to Pm kit. These shadow quads come equipped with four shades perfect for the Am or Pm.

Something that was really cute was on the back of each quad was a mirror which is pretty sweet! I can't tell you how many time I couldn't find a mirror and had to use my phone. But with this I can just flip my shadow over and I got me a mirror.

The Am quad is perfect for wearing makeup to work and professional places during the day. It comes with a darker brown, peachy color, light yellow and nude color at the bottom.

For my Am look. I used the bottom nude color underneath my eyebrows to give it a shine. Then I used the peachy color on my entire eyelid. The light yellow was used to just lightly touch my inner eyebrows and then the dark shadow was used across my outer crease line to blend everything together.

Here is my finalized Am look with a coral lipstick from Rimmell London's Kate Moss collection.

The Pm colors are def for the evening, something you wouldn't wear for work. I know lots of people are scared when they see blue colors I def love a makeup challenge. This quade includes a light sky blue, a darker turquoise blue, a white and a black color.

For this look I took the white and blended it below my eyebrow then I got the turquoise color and put it along the entire lid. The lighter blue was then blended in the inner crease along 1/4 of my lid. The black was then used at the outer crease.

Here is my Pm look.


Overall, I had a little trouble getting the Am look to come on but def liked the colors on it. The Pm was okay but I would have liked the colors to go along better. They were pretty pigmented though.


Interersted in the Am to Pm kit. You can find it at:

What's your favorite Pop Beauty product?

**disclaimer-this product was provided for my 100% honest opinion*


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...