Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Dijana's Designs

 I love makeup (of course) but another favorite thing of mine is jewelry! I honestly feel naked when I don't have earrings on. Is that weird? Anyways I am a huge jewelry fan! I def want to start learning trying out and learning about different jewelry designers. Recently I got asked to join a blogger circle where I get to work with some new beauty/jewelry designers. I am proud to do my very first review of Dijana's Designs.

Handcrafted herself, Dijana makes earrings and necklaces in a variety of styles. From greeting cards to inspirational messages she makes one of a kind jewelry in several Portland and Oregon boutiques.

Here are two of the amazing pieces she made for me.
First up is this beautiful necklace containing a bunch of different beads on it. I love the length and how it splits into three long lines. The colors on it are teal, light pink, a really pretty marble one with pink and green in it and a round bead at the tips that have a hint of a purple/greenish color. It is so pretty! 

The other piece I got to try was a pink crystal earrings that can also be worn with the necklace. They are very light and I am a huge pink fan so I was so happy to get this color! The crystal's shape is a off-shaped square.

I apologize for the crappy lighting in this pictures but here is what they look on. Even with my dark hair you can see how the earrings would look on.

I love that they are simple but uniquely designed. I can't wait to wear these with my scrubs to work which they will look great on!


Overall, I think the idea of being able to come up with your own design jewelry is awesome! I def would love to make some diff kinds of earrings up that would go with some of my outfits. I am super picky on earrings so the idea that you can make your own is just great!

But...


Dijana had a surprise for you guys..she donated a custom pair of earrings for one of out lucky You Had Me at Makeup followers!

Check out this georgous mixture of blue/black earrings one of you lucky ladies will be taking home!

Please go to Dijana's FB page and thank her for donating such a beautiful prize!

Giveaway will close on Halloween 10/31 at midnight! This is for all including international followers! Best of luck to you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...