Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics

 Today I have a very exciting review from Lush Cosmetics. I have never tried any of the body products from here before so I def jumped at the opportunity to try them.


Todays products are: Lustre body powder, Sweetie Pie shower jelly, Lovely Jubblies Breast Cream and Silky Underwear Dusting Powder.

First off is the Lustre Body Powder ($14/95)

Perfect for the beach this light dusting powder gives you a hint of shimmer.

It was really hard to capture it but trust me when I say my skin is def shimmery. It has a light Jasmine smell to it making your skin look and smell great! It doesn't add any color to your skin just makes it look naturally shiny. Perfect to wear to the beach, a night out whatever you want! 

The next thing I got was the Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly ($5.95-10.95)


This shower jelly is literally like a jello texture which was weird touching at first but it has this unique smell to it. Made of Carrageenan seaweed that softens the skin and blackcurrant and cherry infusion it leaves your skin smelly yummy. It also has little hints of glitter on it but it doesn't stay on your skin. All I did was a rip a little chunk off and rub it all around my arms, neck and body. It's def a texture you don't normally use.

I love the name of this next product. And trust me when I say I was like breast cream..whats the point ($24.95)

Made of avocado's and meadowsweet infusion this cream softens and leaves your "breast" smelling well sweet! OMG seriously after I put this on my well breast lol they felt sooooo soft! This is def a product I was like really? But it def adds that little touch to you. And they smell nice after as well leaving my skin gets nice and moisturized.



Finally the last product I tried is the Silky Underwear Dusting Powder ($6.95)

This def made me think of the adult version of baby powder. It has a nice cocoa smell to it and can be used anywhere. I tried it on my arms and don't worry it doesn't leave a white dusty color on your skin it completely disappears. It's like putting on a powder lotion and it leaves skin pretty soft.


Overall, I loved trying all of these new, unique products! They all smell nice and def make your skin feel so soft. Plus there fresh handmade products and get a little sticker on each on saying who made it and when they did! Def can't wait to try more products from Lush!

Want to check out these products or other ones offered by Lush click on the link to access their site.

**Disclaimer- these products were provided for my 100% opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...