Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects Shine Minimizing Cleanser

Would you like to review products like a blogger? If so there is a really cool company called Influenster where you do surveys and other stuff and get the opportunity to review a themed "vox box". I got chosen for one with the theme of Paradise box. Each box usually comes with full size products and I thought it would be fun to review all the different things I got in it.

IMG_4408
The first product I will review today is the Olay Fresh Effects Shine minimizing cleanser.

IMG_4409
Since I have some serious oily skin I thought it would be amazing to try this product and maybe get rid of some serious shine I am wearing now-a-days

IMG_4410
The cleanser is a thicker consistency that you add a little water to and make a paste with. It smells good and I just do it in the mornings. I had no breakouts or irritations at all and used it for a bout a week and a half. Now did I notice a difference in my overall shine? Not at all!

Bummer because I was hoping maybe this would be the answer to all my oily skin prayers and unfortunately I didn't notice a difference at all. =( Too bad..

Do you recommend any face products for shiny skin? If so, please comment below I def want to find something for my face!!


Price $6-7 approx
Where to find: any drug stores

www.olayfresheffects.com

To learn more about this program visit:
http://www.influenster.com/


**Disclosure This product was provided by Influenster** 

1 comment:


  1. Thank you. I just wanted to know where to ship it since I know now to keep producing it


    Makeup Removing Cleanser

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...