Monday, September 2, 2013

L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess

Happy Labor day all! I got a bunch of drug store mascara from Rite aid to review! I love trying these bc these next two years while I am a student I will only be able to afford these so I need to find good ones for good deals. 
IMG_4406


The one I am reviewing today is from L'Oreal and its the Voluminous Million Lashes Excess in Blackest black.

IMG_4407
As usual the firs thing I do is check out the brush. I can easily tell if I will get clumps easy but this brush looked nice you don't see excess mascara between bristles and they are thing enough so they will reach each individual lash as you apply.

IMG_4388
I hope you guys love comparison photos bc I really like to show you what each mascara does for me. While I have long lashes they are normally flat as you can see on the right side. But when I applied mascara on the left side you can the lengthening and volumizing capabilities of this mascara. I didn't even need to curl my lashes before to achieve this and the lashes stayed up for most of the day

IMG_4389
Here is a side shot showing my lame lashes on the right side and my lashes with the L'Oreal mascara on the left side. Very satisfied with this mascara. Will def be adding this brand to my drug store favorites. But I got like 4 more drug store brands to review so we will see which others will be my favorite. 

Price: $8.95
Where to find: Drug Stores-Target, CVS, Walgreens and Walmart 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...