Friday, September 6, 2013

RocksBox #2

Hi all had a long long week with tests and quizzes almost daily. It seems like I will never get a break this year with school. Gotta keep telling myself it will be worth it but it is so hard to think then when you are the one in these shoes. But I make myself take little 10 min breaks here and there and I love having beauty boxes to be able to open up to keep my mind off school!

Here is the 2nd box I got for Rocksbox a jewelry subscription..

IMG_4391
I do always enjoy the little box that is tied up in a cute little pink bow

So let's see what I got this month...

IMG_4393
The first thing I got was a Margaret Elizabeth Cushion Cut Ring in Aqua Chalcedony

IMG_4394
I usually am not a fan of gold color rings but I think it went really well with the gem stone. 
Not bad! 

IMG_4395
The second piece of jewelry I got was a Loren Hope Clara Bracelet. Not really a big fan of the design. Don't see anything special about it.

IMG_4396
The last thing I got was an Urban Gem Geometry Renaissance Necklace in black. It is def a unique design as well. Not bad

This month they did not include a price list. Maybe they didn't want to scare me but I decided to look up each company online and see the prices of the products above or ones very similar to those. For the ring I seen a similar one for $78. I found the exact same bracelet for $68. And finally the necklace I wasn't able to find but im guessing its going to be around 100 too

As mentioned last time I love getting to see and try new jewelry but as a student there is no way I could afford anything here. One day!!!


Price-$15


**disclaimer- this product was provided to me by iFabbo** 

1 comment:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...