Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tweezerman New Products

Hi all! Been pretty busy with exams. School is really working me! I was so excited to see a package from Tweezerman last week as I am a beauty ambassador so I get to try out some of their new products they release fun! So today I got two really cool bright colored products I use regularly.

IMG_4411
The first thing I got was one of their new Neon Hot Filemates! How fun is the color! I use to think Tweezerman was just tweezers until I tried their eye lash curler and eye lash comb on my very first ambassador box. Still using both of those products to this day! You can never go wrong with a file and I really love the bright summer colors and will be excited to whip this is on class when I have to file my nails down for exams =(. I can no longer have long nails so its nubbins for me for one whole year at least. Tweezerman also has two other colors for their files: green/yellow and orange/pink

IMG_4413
The second thing I got is what this company is know for...tweezers. I got the a mini slant tweezer from their new Fresh and Fruit collection

IMG_4416
The mini's are really cute and you can see how tiny they are in my hand. Strawberries are my favorite fruit so I am so excited that I have this! This collection comes with two other kinds- an orange one and a pomegranate in pink. 

IMG_4414
I just wanted to show you the amazing angle these tweezers have! They will get every little eyebrow hair you have with precision. Before I got into Tweezerman I use to get cheap drug store one's and they would hurt and make my skin bleed. I love Tweezerman bc I don't have to tug out the hair a bunch of times. It def doesn't hurt like it use to with other tweezers and I love the cute designs and size. My old ones were boring silver so how cute that they are all girly. Plus with a mini I can easily throw it in my purse and use it as I travel or when I am stuck in my classroom for 8 hours and trust me there are days like that!! 


As always I am a tweezerman fan and believe they are worth the price you pay! They have saved me time and sweat from plucking my eyebrows so I will continue to use them!!1


Price- $15 (tweezer) and $7 (files)
Where to find- any drug stores like CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target or online at:

**Disclaimer- these products were provided for my 100% honest opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...