Wednesday, December 19, 2012

CG Cirque du Soleil Collection

Check out some of the swatches to China Glaze's Cirque du Soleil collection! Consisting of 12 polishes I have swatches of six of those. Each polish is applied with two coats followed by a top coat

IMG_1561
The first three colors are light pastel and neon one's: Surreal Appeal, Def Defying, and Escaping Reality

IMG_1676
The first polish is Surreal Appeal, a coral color. So pretty. Looks amazing on with brown skin and I love it!

IMG_1629
Def Defying is a lime green color. Really cute and bright and yeah def another favorite!

IMG_1679
Escaping Reality is a neon pink color another really cute color. I am def in love with these three colors. My favorite of what I have.  

DSC_3023
The last 3 polishes are: Running in Circles, It's a Trap-Eze and Whirled Away

IMG_1688
Running of Circles is a shimmery green color. You can def use this for an X-mas design. It was my least favorite of the bunch bc I just didn't feel there was anything special about it.

IMG_1767 
It's a Trap-Eze is a really cool white polish with tons of different colors of glitter. This def represents cirque du soleil really well. My #1 favorite of the bunch!

IMG_1637
Finally the last polish is Whirled away a black and white glitter polish that will make your mani bolder! I wish I could have gotten more white hex's out and it would of looked even better!


Overall, I love how there is so many diff varieties of color in the Cirque du Soleil collection sure to have everyone fall in love with one. As always CG is amazing applies well, dries smooth and quickly and gives a great shine! Can't wait to see what the next collections are in 2013!!


Want to check out the rest of the polishes in this collection or see other one's offered by CG? Check out their:

**disclaimer-these products were provided for my 100% opinion**



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...