Thursday, December 13, 2012

Styli Style Cosmetic Company Re-Launch


Ahhh it feels amazing to be back to full time blogging. First off I would like to say thank you for sticking around with me through this whole semester. I am so excited to get back to reviewing and finding some new and amazing beauty products for you all.

A few weeks ago an email from a cosmetic brand called Styli-style who was around in 2001 then kind of went of the radar for a little while but is not back and wants to relaunch their brand. So when I got asked to try out a bunch of there new products I was very happy to be apart of it! I decided to break up reviews into a few days bc I didn't want to overwhelm you guys with a bunch of things so todays theme is: Lips!!

I am so excited not only introduce your to an essentialyl new brand but even more excited to try out new products that not many have tried out so let's do this!!

Today I got three different lip products to talk about: Give me glossy lipstick,  The Glitter Punch 24-Gel Lip stain,and there Lip paint
IMG_1747
Lipstick ($5.99) and Glitter Lip stain ($6.49)
IMG_1844
Lip paint ($5.99)

IMG_1748
At the top is the Give me Lip Glossy Lipstick Pencil in Frolicking 40's. Kind of like a big crayon this lipstick pencil is easy to use just apply it to your lips and your done

At the bottom is the Glitter Punch 24-Gel Lip Stain in Show Stopper this is a twisty tube of lipstain that you just rub on your lips with a brush.

IMG_1738
I apologize that these are opposite of the other pictures but the glitter lip stain in Show Stopper is to the left. I am not a fan of glitter but I do like the pigmentation. It has a pretty good consistency not to thick or thin. I would probably use it minus the glitter. The right swatch shows the lipstick pencil in Frolicking 40's which is a deep maroon red color. Kind of reminds me of a vampire lol.

IMG_1871
It actually looked really nice on me. I thought it was going to be really dark but it was just right. The pencil glides on smoothly and the color stays for a while. Def pleased with this one.

IMG_1845
The last lip product I got to try was the Lip Paint in City Slicker. It has a little paint brush to apply the gloss.
IMG_1846
City Slicker is a red red gloss with pretty good shine. I def had to try it on!

Untitled
The lip paint is def my favorite of the three I got to try. Love the shine and color it gave! I can't wait to wear this on my going out looks!


Overall, I am quite pleased with this products. While I didn't really care for the glitter lip stain, I def would use the lip pencil and very much will be using my lip paint. Can't wait to check out what other colors they have.


Products are starting to become available throughout the USA at Rite Aid, Harmon, Sears and select beauty supply stores. Check out Styli-style’s Web Site to look for the nearest supplier or to purchase online. I don't know about you but I can't wait to see this company grow and see what kind of products they come up with in the future!!

Want to see what products Styli Style has check out any of there new social media pages:
FB    Twitter

**disclaimer-these products were provided for my 100% honest opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...