Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Unite 7 Second Condition

I have thick and lots and lots of hair! And because of that my hair gets tangled easy and often! I hate brushing my hair out sometimes bc sometimes I get big knots in my hair (usually a sign for me I need to trim my damaged hair) Anyways I got this product from Unite sent to me and I just had to take the test.

Known as the "7 second conditioner" this product untangles your hair while nourishing the cuticles to protect hair. Use this on towel dried hair and spray 4-6 times throughout your hair.

The results are in! This product works wonders! I am not going to say it completely took out my tangles but it was pretty dang close to it! The smell of it is also amazing even my bf commented on how well my hair smelled. I will admit some days I run out the door and spray my hair to let it sit while I drive to work and my hair brushes so easily and tangle free on the way! This is seriously an amazing detangler for those out there who get tangles like me. No more yanking on my hair for me! This is a product I def will buy again!

Price- $26.95
Where to find: Unite.com and sometimes it's goes on sale at QVC.com

*Disclaimer* This product was sent by the PR group for my 100% honest opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...