Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September 2012 Myglam Bag

It's beauty subscription time! Yay! I don't really know what the theme this month was but I think maybe it has to do with the transition of the name.

The bag we got this month is very cute little clutch. It's black and simple and I like the material its made of. I could def use this bag when I go out as I couldn't with others.

 Ready to see what I got this month?

Drum roll please...


  • London Soho NY-Smudge Brush. It's a great brush to use for your all over the lid look. I def want to try some smokey eyes with it. But little bristles didn't come off when I used it so that's always a good sign. Also loved  how the back of the label included little beauty tips to use the brush with.
  • Carol's Daughter Manoi Repairing Split End Sealer This is the only product that I didn't get to use yet but def will be trying it. I can't wait to see if it works!
  • Jane- Sparkle Gloss. The color scared me at first but it added just a hint of pink that it looked good on even my tan skin. I am not a fan of sparkly glitter but it is so light on the gloss you can't even tell. I usually like my gloss a little bit thicker so it doesn't come off easy but not bad.
  • Mirabella Eye Colour Semiformal. The color is cute but the shadow came off practically all the way by the time I got home from work even though I used a primer. Sad face!
  • Circus by Andrea's Choice Tight Rope. I am not a fan of this polish and seriously the third time in a row to get this. Ugh! It's streaky and has no shine. Going straight to my will never use box
  • Overall, I would rate this months bag as a 7 out of 10. We got better products then I got last month so that's good. Hopefully we don't get anymore of that nail polish. Till next month! Did you enjoy your myglam bag? Why or why not?




  • MyGlam is a monthly sample program that delivers 4-5 beauty products in a design makeup bag that changes each month. Some items sent are samples while others are full-size.  You can subscribe to by visiting myglam.com but as of right now they are sold out. Just keep checking, I waited for about a month and half but finally got in! 
    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    ShareThis

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...