Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September 2012 Birchbox

It's Birchbox time! This month Birchbox put together some of their favorite fall beauty products for us!


Here's a little the box looked when I first opened it.

The products that were included in this month were:
  • The Brush Guard- Brush Guard Variety Kit. Plastic protectors to put over your makeup bristles for when you are on the go. I thought it was very unique and can't wait to try it out the next time I take my brushes to go. I def hate when my brushes are all bent a weird way from getting crushed in my bag
  • Color Club Birchbox Custom Polish Put a Pin in it  This pink metallic polish has silver glitter in it. I don't know that it will look great on me and it might look better on lighter skin but we'll see!
  • Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel. Nice and light. Doesn't irritate my face and helps control my acne.
  • De Jart+  Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+. A little goes a long way with this. I made the mistake of putting a dime size on my forehead which made it super dark. You def only need a little bit. It doesn't make your face greasy and keeps your look all day long.
  • La Fresh Instant Body Soother . These wipes have a minty smell to them but they def a cool tingy warm sensation. I used it right before I went to bed and it seriously made me relax. Really cool!
  • Twistband Birchbox Custom Lace Hair Tie. It's a cute design but I have thick hair and it doesn't hold that well.

Overall, I was happy with what I got this month. Def a lot better than last month. But as always I want more makeup stuff! But I did like the stuff included way better than I did with last month! Can't wait to see what I get next month.  

Interested in Birchbox?
*It’s a monthly beauty subscription where you
get 4-5 deluxe sized samples of high end products.
Want to join? Sign up {here} for $10 a month with
free shipping & other awesome benefits

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...