Tuesday, September 4, 2012

L'Oreal Telescopic Lashes

After a long week and a half of being sick I am finally starting to feel better. =) I came down with a virus that messed me up soooo bad. But I am back now and not completely better but getting there. Any who are you looking for a mascara to add amazing length to your lashes? Well then you should def try out L'oreal's Telecopic Mascara. I got this mascara in dark black and its bristles are nice and seperated to help reach even those hard to reach areas of your lashes. It gives you super long length as well as a little bit of volume. The brush also helps you not get clumps. Check out the pictures I took below after putting two layers of mascara on. I DID not curl my lashes with anything I simply applied the mascara and bent my lashes away from my eyelid as I was doing that. They came out ridicoloudly long as you can see in the photo where I open my eye and the one where I closed my eyes. I was surprised by the lenthening ability of this mascara and def would recommend it to anyone out their looking to get their lashes a little bit longer! And I am so happy I found another cheap affordable drug store mascara that can give my lashes that flirty length I want without paying an arm and a leg literally.

Do you know of any other drug store brand mascara that give good results? I would love to find more kinds to review!!
Price: Varies
Where to find: Any drug store (CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, or Target)

2 comments:

  1. Ah now I need to try this! I am a fan of Maybelline Colossal and Falsies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love Falsies... I use the black drama version.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...