Monday, April 8, 2013

Modella 2013 Collection

It's good to be back! I had lots and lots of fun with some other bloggers I got to hang out with at IMATS! For todays review I wanted to tell you how I pack my makeup for trips like the one I recently made to NY on a tight budget! As a college student myself I know how it is to be on a budget so I especially love doing reviews that are very affordable to most of my followers! So when I got the opportunity to review some weekend totes I jumped on it bc I knew I could use them for my NY trip. Modella sent over two totes for try out.

IMG_3463
The first tote I tried was the 3-piece weekender kit ($19.99). When opening this bag you have two bags on one end and one on the other.

IMG_3464
The two bags on one end. What is really cool is there detachable! How cool is that so instead of tugging your whole bag to the bathroom you can just take one off with you! On one bag I had my shampoo, conditioner and loofa along with a hairspray. The other one kept my toothbrush, mouthwash, floss, deodorant, perfume, and makeup remover.

IMG_3465
The third bag is a long one that can fit a good amount of stuff in it! I used this one for some of my palettes.

IMG_3466
It was big enough to fir my Coastal Scents contour palette, blush too palette, a custom coastal scent eyeshadow palette, the UD Glinda palette plus a comb, lotion and few other stuff. Its very spacious!

IMG_3467
The second bag I got to try was the Fitted hanging Organizer ($16.99). this bag opens up to three different sections and has a little hanger on one end so you can hang it in your closet or whatever you want!

IMG_3468
Each section has a zipper. I used one for my lippy products-lipstick and lip liners.

IMG_3469
For the middle I used my face products-BB Cream, Concealer, Foundation and blush

IMG_3470
And the bottom bag was for eye products-Mascara, eyeshdaows and eye liners. I really love that I can seperate each section so I won't waste time trying to dig into the bag looking for the eyeliner or lipstick. Also the bags are clear so you can easily see whats in the bag. More convenient and for organized people like me better organization of all your beauty products! What more can you ask for!


Overall, I never really had makeup totes for vacations and I just love it bc it makes not only taking them easier but it saves me time finding my beauty products so I get ready quicker. And Modella products are very affordable ranging from $2.97 to $21.97.



Where to find- Walmart and Walgreens


**disclaimer-this product was provided for my 100% opinion**

2 comments:

  1. I'm so in love with the pattern on this bag. Off to Walmart I go :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved this one the best too! And I love that its very affordable! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...