Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Timeless Beauty Bag from ThirtyOne

I am less than 4 months away from my big move back to CA yikes! I cannot believe I moved to Texas 1 year ago only to move back a year later! But with school you gotta go where they want you! And in 2-years I will be a Physician Assistant OMG right!! I was so happy when I got contacted from a lot companies who sell makeup travel bags and def wanted to review them as I will be traveling a lot myself and overall love organized makeup. The company I am reviewing today is called ThirtyOne a company that sells lots and lots of different types of bags that you can personalize!

IMG_3504
The bag I got to try was the Timeless Beauty Bag. I was going to put my name on it but decided I wanted something fun so this is what I came up with lol! I know original huh? I think it describes me perfectly!

IMG_3505
The timeless Beauty bag contains 2 large holders, a small one and an area to stick your brushes.

Want to see how I packed my bag for my recent trip?

IMG_3506
For the top bag I added some nail polishes!What was nice was I was able to put two rows of nail polishes. You prob want to stick a little bubble wrap on the front and back to protect them.

IMG_3507
For the small holder at the top I put my blushes. They fit very easily there! I like! You could also store lippies or eyeliners. For the holders I put some eyeliners and brushes! I prob will just put brushes but I just was messing around with them trying to see what would stick there.

IMG_3508
I used the bottom big one for palettes. It easily fit the three I put so you def have room for more!

Overall, I like that this bag includes different sizes of holders so you can put certain things in certain ones! Like the other bag I reviewed I like the clear covering so I can see exactly what is inside each bag. Love the design and the fact that you can personalize it! It would make a great gift for your makeup loving friend! I also love the holders for your makeup brushes. Theres nothing I dislike more than putting my used brushes in a bag to see the residues fall everywhere.

Price-$25 Plus Tax and Shipping
$7 to add personal touch to it (Words)


**disclaimer-This product was provided for my 100% honest opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...