Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Zoya 2013 Stunning Collection

It's officially summer time in the Nail Polish World! Yay!  Looking forward to all the summer lines coming out from all my favorite brands! I recently got the Stunning Collection to review from one of my favorite brands, Zoya!!

Ready to see all the beautiful colors in this collection??

IMG_3641
The first three colors I wanted to show you are Darcy, Thandie, and Micky

IMG_3656
Darcy is def a summer color. It reminds me of lemons, or the banana in the Runts candy. It is super bright! But to my surprise it actually looks good on my skin tone. 

IMG_3660
Thandie is a light coral color! Very nice natural color I could probably pull off at work without any problems! 

IMG_3665
Micky is a bright pink color! Perfect to wear on a night out with a black shirt so your nails stand out! 

IMG_3642
The last three colors in this collection are: Yana, Rocky, and Josie 

IMG_3669
Yana is a darker fushia pink color. 

IMG_3671
Rocky reminds me of a blue raspberry slurpee color. It will make your nails stand out pretty well and it looks good on brown skin tone!

IMG_3673
I was so surprised with Josie. I was thinking it wasn't going to look good but it is gorgeous!! Love it!! It is like a mojito kind of color! Another color that will pop out if you wear black or something with a hint of green in it! 

Overall, the colors in this collection are bright and will stand out this summer! Love them!! Which one is your favorite color?


Price $8 ea or $48 for entire collection 


**disclaimer-These products were provided for my 100% honest opinion**

3 comments:

  1. so lovely

    perfect colors

    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/05/456-jak-wymarzona-tecza-po-burzy-nasz.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so glossy and gorgeous! Great swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theese colours are so lovely! I liked them all! :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...