Thursday, April 18, 2013

Butter London Swatches

I recently have been getting into Butter London polishes! I was so excited to get the chance to review two polishes! First off I just love the unique shape bottles they have! Butter London polishes are 3-Free but I am sure everyone already knows that =)

So let's get started

IMG_3513
The two polishes I got was Big Smoke and Shandy

IMG_3477
Big Smoke is a gorgeous metallic navy blue polish. Now I am usually not a dark blue polish but I love the lighter blue sparkle it has. Kinda has a dark purple hint to it. It is nice!

IMG_3474
Shandy is a light beige with a hint of orange creme polish. I think the color looks pretty good with brown skin and it def will look good on light skin as well. It is a great color to wear at work.

Overall, I love Butter London polishes! They dry quickly, apply easily and the overall look is beautiful! While I wish I could afford Butter London's everyday the truth is I can't so if you are on the same boat as me I suggest waiting till a good sale at Ulta. I have seen sales where they are $9 which is really good! I also can't wait to try more glitter polishes bc I have seen swatches and they look gorgeous!!

Price-$15
Where to find: Ulta, Sephora, or online

**disclaimer- These products were provided for my 100% honest opinion**

3 comments:

  1. fine color nails :)

    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/04/448-spring.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to try butter london, but of course always look at them when I see them in the store. I really like the color of Shandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shandy looks really nice on your nails! :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...