Saturday, April 21, 2012

BeautyBox Five April 2012





  • Doctor T's: Supergoop Sunscreen Swipe- Haven't had a chance to try this yet but will add on to this soon. Seems cool though that its a wipe hoping it won't be too greasy, provides a uniform appearance and protects me from the harmful sun rays.
  • purlisse: Moisturizer. It is lightly scented, has spf 30 in it. Doesn't give you that greasy appearance and blends extremely well with your foundation
  • LA Fresh: Waterproof Makeup Remover- I had bright eyeshadow and mascara that came off quite easily with these wipes. They also has a nice light smell to them. They got the job done and best of all they are eco-friendly!
  • Makeup Geek: Eyeshadow in Homecoming a brown/shimmery color which will give you that nice natural appearance. It is so pretty as I have trouble finding the right brown for me and this will def make it to my fav shadow palettes. 
  • Freeman Beauty: Pink Grapefruit Exfoliating Scrub- First off the smell of this facial scrub is phenomenal. I love how the little beads as they are removing dead debris off your face. Your face feels so soft after you wash it with this. Def will be buying the full size bottle of this. 
I have to say BeautyBox Five is getting better and better each month. I thoroughly enjoyed most of these products. If your interested in BeautyBox Five its $12/month and you can subscribe on the link below

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...