Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lush Lip Tint

So I've heard so much about Lush I decided to give it a try. I got a Buffy Bar and this Lip tint bc well the cashier persuaded me to get it lol! It has a creamy interesting texture and is a very beautiful red color but giving as it is a lip tint I hoped it would stay on. As soon as I ate lunch (literally) 2 mins later all of went was on my straw and on my hot dog. I don't like putting things on again and again and dislike when I look in the mirror and its all messed up and I didn't even notice it! 



So all in all, I will not be purchasing another lip tint from Lush. Had high hopes that bc it was a tint it would stay on but I have tried it numerous times and it has come off easily each time. Oh Well. =(

Price: $8.95
Where to find: Any Lush store

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...