Friday, April 27, 2012

Eylure Naturalites Lashes


Last week I reviewed the Katy Perry Eye Lash collection from Eylure which are very bold and dramatic so this week I wanted to review products that are more natural looking. Today I am going to review 3 lashes from the Naturalite Collection and 1 from their Pre-glued collection. 


The first lashes is 020. These are good for the very natural look. 

These look so natural is amazing and are perfect if you need a little length.


I've seen lots of different lashes that vary by thickness so I was in awe when I seen #107. It is an angled lash that starts with short lashes on the inner eyelid and slowly gets longer while you move toward the outer lashes.


These remind of of cartoon character sexy eyes. They are so cool and I can't wait to do come crazy makeup and use these. My favorite of the bunch.


The final of the Naturalite collection I have is #146. This one has alternating long/short lashes. Another type I have not tried myself. 


These also look pretty natural to me which is surprising since its not uniform in length. But I love how long the bigger lashes are. I must say I am a big fan of false lashes bc I know I could never get my eyelashes look like this but they look so real!


Hate having to put the glue on your lashes? No problem! Eylure also has pre-glued lashes. All you need to do is carefully peel of the lashes from there little tray and apply them to your eyelid. What's great about the pre-glued lashes is that if you happen to apply it wrong you can peel it off and re-apply it. This is great bc you can't do that on the glued ones you do. I wonder what other kinds of the pre-lude lashes they have. I might get me some of these bc I am still trying to get a hold of the do it yourself glue ones. 


Don't they look so cool. They look nice and when I was done I peeled it off and put it back on the tray. So convenient. 


** Don't know how to apply false lashes? No problem, check out my tutorial http://youhadmeatmakeup.blogspot.com/2012/04/how-to-apply-false-eyelashes.html

Price: $5.99
Where to find: Any Ulta or Ulta.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...