Sunday, April 1, 2012

Today's Economical Haul


Check out my awesome Haul from this weekend. Here is the breakdown:
  • Revlon Polishes- in Minted and Popular. Used Target $3 off 2 Revlon Polishes + 2($1) Revlon polishes. Final Total- 1.50 each
  • NYX Nude on Nude Palette- Ulta, NYX is 40% + 3.50 off 10 coupon. Final Price- 11.97
  • Selma Hayek products- CVS, paid with a bunch of extrabucks I had + got 10 ECB back + 3.97 out of pocket
  • Mac- Free bc of Back to Mac since I have 65 empty eyeshadows bc I depoted and moved all my shadows to palettes. Got 2 shadows- lucky green and all that glitters and a lipstick in Ruby Woo. 
Total Spent- 11.97 + 3.97 + 3.00 = ~20 

I will def be swatching and reviewing everything in the coming week. 

Must say this was an amazing deal!!

2 comments:

  1. boy you really did good especially at mac .I need to depot and take all my back 2 back continers to mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should girl! That is my first MAC lipstick so I will def be heading back to get a couple more!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...