Sunday, April 15, 2012

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour EyeShadow


I got this eyeshadow free at the Revlon event yesterday. It's a 16 hour eyeshadow in Inspired. 



The colors include in this palette is a white for the upper eyelid, sky blue color, light green and navy/violet color. 


Here is a swatch of my eyes of each color L to R: Sky blue, light green, navy and white


I did a quick style where I put the sky blue along the entire eyelid, navy/violet along my crease and a hint of light green at the outer tips of my eyelid. I also put a little bit of white shadow along my eyebrow area. 


Something I noticed off the bat is how the shadow didn't stick too well despite me putting primer beforehand. In particular the sky blue fell more than the others, and that probably has to do with me putting it along my entire eyelid (you can see it on my lashes). I tried to pack it on as much as I could but you can see on the right side it didn't quite pack as well as the left side. 

I really liked the way the navy/violet color came out it went on easily and didn't leave too much of a mess.

Finally the lime green looked like it was going to be a pigmented color but it was really hard to get it to show especially next to the navy color. 


Overall, its not the worst but it also isn't the best drug store eyeshadow I tried. I am now on the hunt to find an amazing eyeshadow. 

If you have any recommendations for drug store makeup you want to see or ones you enjoy please leave me a comment I love to hear what you have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...