Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation


I love makeup obviously..lol but another thing I love is couponing. I saw there was going to be a really good deal on this new foundation so I decided to give it a try. As I am tan I got 315 hoping it would blend well with my skin tone. I never wear foundation either so if its too heavy I will know. 


I put a little bit on my hand to see if the color glended in well. As you can see you it blended so well with my skin tone. Its the shimmery part. A little here goes a long way. I put a tiny dob on my hand and was able to cover my whole face with it. It looked so natural, it felt so light, and I loved I didn't look like bad. They named this product correctly because 315 really did fit me. 


Price: Varies, Walmart $5.00 + if you have the RP insert from 3/25 there's a $3 off coupon making it only $2
Where to find: any CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, or Target


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...