Thursday, April 26, 2012

OPI Correct and Clean up


 Saw this at my local beauty supply store and thought how awesome and convenient this would be. 


Here is my testing ground. Purposely made my nails crappy. 


Theirs a little tip that you use to just wipe across your messed up part and it is suppose to remove it easy. In reality it wasn't that easy. I found myself rubbing hard on my skin to remove it. Seemed like the tip wasn't good at absorbing a lot of the polish and instead was quite dry which made it hard to remove.  My poor skin was the victim in this case. 


Knew it would be too good to be true. Oh well guess I will stick to cleaning my sides with Q-tips. But if someone created one that was great at absorbing remover and was gentle to the skin then let me know!

Price: 4.95
Where to find: check your local salon

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...