Monday, April 16, 2012

L'Oreal Hip Studio Secrets in Showy

Here is my swatch and makeover with another L'Oreal shadow in Snowy. I know your seeing blue and getting scared thinking you will look like Mimi from that Drew Carey show but honestly I love blue shadow. 


Here is the two shadow colors included in this. We have a shimmery turquoise color as well as a darker blue. 


Here is the swatch of each color on my skin. The lighter blue is really shimmery and the darker blue is a bit less pigmented.  


I put the lighter blue all over my eye (sorry for getting a bit on my lashes) and then used a crease brush to put the darker blue along the crease of my eye. Another thing I love about it is when I was packing the shadow the excess did not fall to my lower eye area as I have seen on others. 


Here is a view of both of my eye.


See guys I don't think I look like Mimi. Or at least I hope I don't =). I have become a new fan of L'Oreal eyeshadows and an bigger fan of this blue color. It is gorgeous!! If you coupon there are always coupons for L'Oreal products in the Sunday paper and you can always get it at Target and use 2 coupons (1 Target + 1 manufacturer coupon) to get a even better deal!


Price: $6.89
Where to find: any department stores Target, CVS, Walmart, and Walgreens

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...