Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Glam Bag April 2012


Got my very first myglam Bag. Love this pink packaging


Here is an overview of what came in it! 


The first thing in the bag is 24/7 eyeliner from Urban Decay. I have heard so many amazing compliments regarding this eyeliner so I was so excited to try it till I saw I got the blue or known as Radium. I'm not really into color eyeliner and really wanted black so I'm going to see if anyone wants to trade it. It not, it will be put into my giveaway stash. 


The second thing included in the bag is the DermaStore Lip Treatment. It has a pretty natural color w/ a hint of shimmer. It moisturizes nicely and feels light. 


We also got two brushes one perfect for putting eyeshadow all over and the other is a eyeliner brush perfect for putting gel eyeliner on.


The last thing I got was false eyelashes. Not sure what the brand is but now that I know how to put them in (check out my tutorial on how to put lashes on) if you need help with this.


Most importantly, I love the fact that instead of our goods coming in a box they come in this cute little bag. I can't wait to see the future bags I get. 

The only thing I would suggest is that they would have only included one makeup brush and instead have another sample but I am overall pleased with my first bag. 

You can subscribe to by visiting myglam.com but as of right now they are sold out. Just keep checking, I waited for about a month and half but finally got in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...