Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Top Coat Regimen


I absolutely hate chipped nails! Seriously! There are times I would paint my nails and by the next day they would already be peeling. I even tried Seche Vite Top coat and still my nails would chip. I was at a beauty supply store in San Jose, CA and saw this CG No-chip top coat and decided to give it a try. OMG! This bad boy really does keep my polish looking good for a week could be longer but I usually change my polish before than. Now I put 1 coat of the No Chip Top Coat over my polished dry nails and then put the CG Fast Freeze Quick Dry (or whatever other top coat you want) and I'm done

Price: $7.00
Where to find: any beauty supply, Ulta, or department store

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to try this. I'm so tired of my nails chipping and starting to show wear after a day or two. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was too. Mine would literally chip off an hour later and I would be furious! I am more likely to peel my nails off bc I'm bored (my bad habit) then them chipping lol

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...