Wednesday, April 4, 2012

MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo


I'm not usually a lipstick person but decided to give it a try since it was free (Back to Mac). I wanted a red color because I just love seeing others with bright red lipstick and how great they looked, but I doubted red would look okay on me. The girl recommended Ruby Woo to me.


I swatched it on my hand at first and thought it wasn't too bright of a red what the heck.

I loved the way it looked, and especially the way it feels. I use to think lipstick would feel heavy and rough but honestly I don't even feel like I'm wearing anything on. It feels so natural and I absolutely love the color. I def will head back to MAC since I still more stuff to Back to MAC and go get me some more free lipstick!!


Price: $14.50 or free if you Back to Mac
Where to find: Any Mac store

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...