Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Coastal Scents New Pressed Powder Foundation

Coastal Scents (My new favorite Makeup company) just launched their own Pressed Powder foundation. So of course I had to try it. I got number 3 as I am brown skinned. 




I blend it in my arm first hoping that it picked the right one. As you can see it is perfect for my color you can't even see it!

Left my camera in my car but here is what the foundation looks like. Sorry for the ugly pimple on my chin =(. It looks so natural, it feels so light and best of all I have sensitive skin so my face didn't break out! I love that I don't look as shiny as I sometimes can when using liquid foundations. Love it! Coastal Scents another hit for me! And you can't beat the price.

Price: $4.95
Where to find: Coastalscents.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...