Monday, April 2, 2012

NYX Stick Blush


I got so excited when I seen all of NYX Cosmetics are 40% off at Ulta this week as I was eager to try out some new stuff. Seen these Blush sticks and had to give it a try. I usually put powder blush so I was excited to try these. What I love is that you just pat or make a line and rub it in a circular motion over your cheeks. You can make it as dark or light a lot easier than powder blush and it just looked more natural to me. Check out swatches of each on my arm.

 Left to right: Water lily, tulip and orchid

Pink Lotus and Magnolia

If you buy them this week price is: $2.35 bc they are 40% + you can use your $3.50 off 10 coupon or regularly $5.99
* I split them into two $10 transaction so I could save more.
Where to find: Ulta

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by to let you know I have awarded your blog with the Liebster Award! http://prettyandpolishedpointers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...