Thursday, June 14, 2012

glo-minerals Under Eye Primer

I don't know about you guys but I'm not getting any younger! And lately I have been getting less and less sleep which have led to dark circles under my eyes. Today I will be reviewing a Under Eye Primer by glo-minerals. Serving as an anti-aging regimen, the Under Eye Primer aids in minimizing appearance of imperfections by filing in the fine lines while also using pigments to help decrease the dark circles/wrinkles underneath the eyes. I don't have wrinkles yet but I don't see why I shouldn't start now. 


 The under eye primer is a light beige color. Here is how it looks on my arm. What I like is that the color will go well with light and dark colors. 


You can blend it in as much/little as you want it to. Even with a tan skin tone it really blends well under my eyes. The best thing to do is apply this primer just before you put your foundation on. 

Overall, I have def noticed a dramatic diff in the dark circles under my eyes. Sometimes getting only 5 hrs of sleep, the area under my eye was getting pretty puffy and dark and I have noticed since I started using this product my face has def looked refreshed even though my body is not lol! Now I don't have to worry about people looking at my dark/puffy eyes anymore and will look like I actually slept well. And by using this early, I will help eyes not all of a sudden get wrinkles! I am sure the future me would come back and thank me now! 

Want to learn more about this product or see what other beauty products glo-minerals has? Check out their website or social media sites!

Price: $24.00

Twitter


**Disclaimer- These products were provided to me for my 100% honest opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...