Thursday, June 28, 2012

Avon Bug Guard Products


It's Summertime here in Dallas and you know what that means? Bug time!! I don't know about you but I am the ultimate bug magnet. I ALWAYS get bites! So I was so excited to get to try Avon's Skin So Soft Bug Guard Products.


  • Insect Repellent Towlettes
    • With Vitamin E and Aloe these wipes repell against mosquitoes, deer ticks, gnats, sand flies and bitinf midges.
    • 10% Picadrin and 90% other ingredients.
    • 12 hr protection from deer ticks, 8hrs for mosquitoes, and for gnats/sand flies and biting midges every 6hrs
    • They have a nice smell to them so you don't have the intense chemical smell
  • Insect Repellent
    • Perfect repellent for the night (no SPF) or for those allergic to SPF
    • Made with Vitamin E
  • SPF 30 Suncreen with Insect Repellent
    • Perfect for when your going to the lake or beach and scared you might get bit
    • Vitamin E and aloe so it smells nice and moisturizes your skin well!
  • SPF 30 Insect Repellent Sunscreen Spray
    • Unscented with vitamin E
    • Retinas SPF protection for 80 mins following application.
    • I spray this when I go swimming at night so I don't get butchered. It's water resistant so I don't have to worry about it not working.
    • It gets the job down and I don't get bit when I swim. Thank goodness!!
  • Anti-itch Spray
    • Works wonders! I was headed to a wedding last weekend and noticed I had 3 bites on my foot and I could not wear dress shoes bc 1. the bites itched like crazy 2. the shoes rubbed on the bites so I wore sandals instead. OMG after I sprayed this my bites were itch free for ~3hrs.

Overall, if you live in a place where moaquitoes, deer ticks and all sorts of other bugs are present and waiting to bite you I def would recommend looking into these products. I love how they don't smell like chemicals and they def get the job done!!!

To purchase any of the items I reviewed visit:


**Disclaimer- These products were provided to me for my 100% honest opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...