Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Karisma Balm


There are so many beauty subscriptions now-a-days each one is similar you get 4-5 samples of diff beauty products. Many months I have only like 1 out of 5 products and so most of the time the ones I didn't care for sort of just sit around until I give it away or throw it out.What if you could get a beauty subscription for a particular kind of beauty product every month? Like one of my favorite beauty products of all time is lip gloss. Did you know their is a monthly beauty subscription that sends out a lip balms each month?

Karisma Balm is not your ordinary beauty subscription. It is a lip balm only based company that offers hand made tinted lip balms each month.    


Every month you get this cute little package

Inside is a lip balm as well as a Sugar Lip Scrub. This month I received Lemon Sorbet.  

Here is what the lip balm and sugar scrub look like. Products are made free of sulfates, mineral oiles, parabens, phthalates, propylene, glycol and synthetic frangrances. Karisma strives to make their products out of natural ingredients including real fruit extracts for flavor and fragrance. They also contain shea butter, aloe vera gel, coconut oil and other moisturizing ingredients to help keep your lips healthy and nourished.

Overall, I love how fresh the lip balm smelled. You could def smell the lemon in it. It was light, was a natural tint and def moisturized my lips. Sugar Scrub for your lips? I know I thought the same thing but since my lips get chapped easily I decided to try it out. I loveeee the way it fells as I rub the sugar scrub all over and you know it is helping to remove dead skin and debris. It left my lips feeling really soft afterward. I def want to start using a sugar scrub on my lips now! It is so cool to learn about such a unique monthly subscription

Do you know any other unique subscriptions?


Price: $10/month
Interested in checking out Karisma Balm or want to sign up? Check out their website.


**Disclaimer- These products were provided to me for my 100% honest opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...