This months Birchbox was a travel theme and included things that could be carried on your carry-on. There focus was makeup that you could take for on the go.
Here is what it looked like upon opening the box.
Here is a breakdown of what I got in my box.
- Eyeko Fat Eye Stick in Chocolate Brown. I love the color of the shadow stick. It's a dark brown color with a shimmer to it, glides on skin extremely easily and when put with a primer lasts all day long.
- Likewise Facial Moisturizer + Sun protectant. Honestly nothing special about this moisturizer. I have tried a bunch and I don't think anything stands out about this one.
- theBalm Stainiac. I love bold dark blush that actually show on my brown skin and i felt like this came on so light on my cheeks. Also tried it on my lips and it was sooo light too. I use to use Benetint back in the day and that one is def more pigmented to me.
- Comodynes Self Tanning Wipes. As I am already brown I didn't really need to use these. Plus I'm scared about tanners and turning orange. =(
- Far back Tili bag (can see the zipper). I honestly didn't understand why they included a pretty much ziplock bag in my box. I def would have rather had another sample instead.
Overall, I wasn't too impressed with the box this month. If anything I would prob only go buy a full size Eyeko eye Stick. Come on Birchbox-step it up! As always these are my own personal opinions and maybe others really loved this box and all the products included. I only hope we get a good July one but I always am optimismic.
Interested in Birchbox?
*It’s a monthly beauty subscription where you
get 4-5 deluxe sized samples of high end products.
free shipping & other awesome benefits