Monday, June 25, 2012

Pretty n Polished Swatches Part 1


I have been dying to get my hands on some Pretty & Polished Polishes so I am so excited to show you the swatches. Each swatch has two coats of polish w/o a top coat.

The two polishes I got here was Tart and Candy Coated.

Tart is a purple color with tons of glitter in white, pink, blue, and yellow.
Tart looks pretty dark in my indoor swatch.

In sunlight, Tart looks a lot lighter. I love how the glitter completely pops out in this polish and how well everything goes together.

Candy Coated is a baby pink polish with pink and purple glitter.
I lovvvvveee the color of this polish. It looks like a light natural pink color. And it makes me think of spreckled jelly beans.

The polish looks very light in sun but still looks very subtle and natural. Pink and purple are by far my favorite colors so I am excited that they are together in this polish. They look great together and I can't wait to wear this polish with some of my fav polishes.

Overall, I love my first Pretty & Polished Polishes! I ended up getting two more polishes I have been dying for and will post the review on them tomorrow. I love how fast these polishes dry, the pigment of the polish and how well the glitters stand out as well. They just look fabulous! I am def a new fan of P&P Polishes!


Want to get your hand on one of both of these polishes?
Check out her Social Media Pages:



Be on the lookout for P&P on Llarowe very soon!!!

Want to see an indie polish swatch you haven't on here yet? Let me know. I love trying new/unheard of companies! 




2 comments:

  1. I'm loving both of these polishes, I love the milkshake look about them. Lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...