Drug Store Beauty products are back- today we will bew reviewing two lip products from Sally Hansen. As I always say I am a huge lip gloss fan so I am excited to finally try some drug store products.
Here is VitaC Lip Plumper and the Overnight Lip Rcovery.
VitaC Lip Plumper
- Concentrated in vitamin C, a nutrient important in stimulating collage production to make your lips look fuller. It also contains Acai and pomegranate to help keep lips moisturized.
- I love the overall feeling of this lip plumper, it is soooo soft unlike any other lip plumper.
- My lips def feel mositurized
- It has a light and non-overwhelming citrus smell
- It doesn't have a pigment to it but it makes your lips nice and shiny.
- My lips don't look like Angelina Jolie or anything but it does make them look a little bit (especially my bottom lip lol)
- Overnight Lip Recovery
- Helps to repair dry lips while you sleep.
- It's fast absorbing and creates a weightless barrier to help combat nighttime water loss
- I have extremely sensitive lips, like I cannot go without lip gloss bad!
- They get dry really easy and bother my badly when they don't have lip gloss on them.
- The consistency is slightly thicker than lip gloss but I loved the way it feels and it didn't bother me to fall asleep with.
- You can def notice a diff when you wake up! I was so surprised at how soft your lips feel the next morning!
Overall, I am extremely surprised at how well these lip treatments are. If you want fuller lips or your lips are really chap and you are in desperate need for repair I would recommend giving these products a try. As usual, drus store beauty products are very affordable and you can get them from any department store!
Do you have use any other drug store lip treatments? I would love to learn about other ones I haven't tried.
**Disclaimer- These products were provided to me for my 100% honest opinion**