Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sally Hansen Lip Product


Drug Store Beauty products are back- today we will bew reviewing two lip products from Sally Hansen. As I always say I am a huge lip gloss fan so I am excited to finally try some drug store products.

Here is VitaC Lip Plumper and the Overnight Lip Rcovery.


VitaC Lip Plumper
  • Concentrated in vitamin C, a nutrient important in stimulating collage production to make your lips look fuller. It also contains Acai and pomegranate to help keep lips moisturized.
    • I love the overall feeling of this lip plumper, it is soooo soft unlike any other lip plumper.
    • My lips def feel mositurized
    • It has a light and non-overwhelming citrus smell
    • It doesn't have a pigment to it but it makes your lips nice and shiny.
    • My lips don't look like Angelina Jolie or anything but it does make them look a little bit (especially my bottom lip lol)


  • Overnight Lip Recovery
    • Helps to repair dry lips while you sleep.
    • It's fast absorbing and creates a weightless barrier to help combat nighttime water loss
    • I have extremely sensitive lips, like I cannot go without lip gloss bad!
    • They get dry really easy and bother my badly when they don't have lip gloss on them.
    • The consistency is slightly thicker than lip gloss but I loved the way it feels and it didn't bother me to fall asleep with.
    • You can def notice a diff when you wake up! I was so surprised at how soft your lips feel the next morning!

Overall, I am extremely surprised at how well these lip treatments are. If you want fuller lips or your lips are really chap and you are in desperate need for repair I would recommend giving these products a try. As usual, drus store beauty products are very affordable and you can get them from any department store!


Do you have use any other drug store lip treatments? I would love to learn about other ones I haven't tried.


**Disclaimer- These products were provided to me for my 100% honest opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...