Monday, May 7, 2012

Target Beauty Bag

Here it is! My target 2012 Spring Bag. They do it season and I finally got one. Beside this cute bag, we get little samples of some of this season's hottest products as well as a little coupon booklet. 


My Beauty Bag included the following products:

  • Small sample of L'oreal Magic Lumi primer. I put this on with my foundation today. It is light, not too greasy, and helped my makeup last all day.
  • 0.5 oz. Neutrogena Visibly Bright Cleanser- Haven't used this yet so I will get back to you.
  • 1.7 oz. Pantene Flat to Volume conditioner. I love pantene products. They smell nice and get the job done. Also my hair is pretty sensitive so some products make my greasy but Pantene makes my 
  • Nivea Extended Moisture Lotion-Put it on my hands that are getting dried out from all the handwashing (work at a hospital) and it def moisturizes/makes my hands soft.
  • Book of Target Beauty coupons (not pictured
  • Pink striped cosmetics bag- Cute to stick in feminine stuff. =)
  • Pack of 7 Simple cleansing facial wipes- There a little rougher than my new favorite Clean and Clear ones but they get the job done. And if you have sensitive skin they won't irritate you skin.

So there it is the Spring Target Beauty Bag. Did you get it? I am loving getting to try all these for the first time and will def post when the next one is available for you all to get one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...