Thursday, May 17, 2012

Zoya Swatches

Got some Zoya's the other day in a swap.

Here are Eva, Charisma, Irene, and Angelina

Eva, is a salmon pink color that looks a little more darker here. It actually a little more pinker in real life and a thus a lot more prettier. My camera does not justice! 

Charisma is a sheer fuscia color. As you can see two coats isn't enough to get the job done. But I'm sure another coat would probably get the job done. 

Irene, a shimmery green color kind of reminds me of money in a weird way. It's shiny, shimmery and looks good with brown skin. 

Angelina is a dark chocolate color that looks almost black. Didn't get a chance to see how it looked in the sun but I hope that it would look more brown since I am not found of how it looks here. 

1 comment:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...