Tuesday, May 22, 2012

BeautyBox Five May Box


Hey all! Here is the May beauty box from BeautyBox Five. 
Here is what was included!


  • Merlot Night Cream- I don't have any wrinkles yet so I don't find it useful to me.
  • Evie Evan Soothing Gel Masque- It feels tingly and makes your face feel smooth after. Doesn't have a strong smell either which is good! You can't see it here but it is blue so I thought it was going to have a minty smell. 
  • It's a 10 Hair Mask- It's a decent detangler but I prefer my macadamia repair mask.
  • It's a 10 Miracle Styling Serum- It helped a bit with my frizzy hair but I am still on the hunt for the perfect anti-frizz product.
  • Comodynes Convenient Cosmetics Beauty Flash Spray- This spray is suppose to clear signs of tiredness while provided smooth and brilliant skin. I used it but not really sure if it achieved what it claims.
  • Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Shea Butter- Had a nice light smell, and moisturized pretty well.

 If your interested in BeautyBox Five its $12/month and you can subscribe on the link below


Overall, I have tried this Beauty Subscription for the past 3 months. I would like nail products, makeup like mascara, eyeliner, or eyeshadow and feel like I haven't seen much of that. So as of today I am going to cancel my subscription.


Is their a beauty subscription you would like to see? Right now I receive Birchbox and MyGlam and am looking for another one. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...