Friday, May 4, 2012

Macadamia Nourishing Cream

I use to do so much crap to my hair: dye, highlights, body wave you name it I did it. My poor little hair got so unhealthy that I decided to not do anything for a year. Several years later my hair is soooooooo shiny, soft and absolutely healthy. Besides my normal trim the only products I use in my hair are good ones for it. When I first started my blog one of the products I swear by is the deep repair masque by Macadamia Natural oil. Today, I would like to tell you about the Nourishing Leave in Cream


I put this conditioner in my hair everyday before I brush out to help detangle my hair while adds shine and softness to my hair. My hair is in the best shape its been in years and I owe all the credit to Macadamia Oil Treatments! They are amazing! You only need a little dob of this product with each use so it lasts so long. The smell is amazing to all of these products as well its seriously my hairs live saver! Try these products you won't regret it!


Price: varies
Where to find: Do NOT get it from salons they seriously rip you off. I got mine from Amazon. If interested I could look up the person I got it from. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...