Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant


I am in search for the perfect skin care products. Today I am reviewing the daily microfoliant from Dermologica. Aimed to remove the dead cells to promote smoother skin, the microfoliant helps balance the skin pigmentation. Its good for all skin types and has no strong chemical smell. As with any exfoliate, I love how scrubbing your face feels with an exfoliator.

This microfoliant is gentle on skin, you don't need much to use just poor a little powder on your hand add water to make a paste and then scrub it on your face. As soon as you wash this off your face you can feel your face def smoother OMG!

My only negative drawback is it is a tad bit expensive. It is worth it but I also would like to hunt more cheaper alternatives bc we all can't afford them.

Price ~$50
Where to find: sephora, ulta or online

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...