Thursday, May 3, 2012

Neutrogena Hand Cream

I never had a problem with dry hands when I was younger but I noticed as I am getting older my poor little knuckles are cracking. Since I just started working at a hospital I will have to wash my hands like a maniac which means my hands will get worse. I was at Nordstrom Rack the other day and saw this hand cream by Neutrogena. 


This hand cream is not too greasy so you won't have to worry about staining your clothes and does a great job at moisturizing and softening your hands. My hands and knuckles are def feeling more soft and healthy. This cream will be in my purse from now on so I always have access to it. What are other good hand creams out there? Would love to find more or even better ones! 

1 comment:

  1. Well I've had my eyes on this one for a while myself, I just keep forgetting to order it online (can't find it in the drugstores in Norway). As a Norwegian this one is extra cool, haha ;)

    But! The last one I had, which has gotten great reviews all over, and became a bit of a hype, is this one: http://www.loccitane.com.my/shea-butter-hand-cream,42,1,4415,52842.htm

    I got a blog myself, feel free to check it out :) www.flamebrain.org

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...