Tuesday, May 29, 2012

KB Shimmer Swatches

I am a new Indie polish lover and Etsy is my new bf. I love trying all the new shops. Today I have swatches of KB shimmer's Cheerleader and Party. 


Party is a white polish with thick chunks of glitter in blue and coral along with thin glitter in green, pink and so many other colors. Def reminds me of all the confetti you see spread around for parties. I don't know about you but I am a big fan of creamy white polishes. 

Here's a close up of the polishes! So perrrrrrtttty!

Cheerleader is a pink jelly polish with diff sizes of glitter in silver, blue and pink. I wish the jelly coating did overpower the glitter so they didn't stick out as much as I would have liked. 


Price: $8.50
Where to find: Etsy Shop

** You got to buy these as soon as they open bc they go fast. If interested let me know so I can make a post when they open next!

2 comments:

  1. where do you get these from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aida, Check out their FB page to see when they will open up that etsy shop again https://www.facebook.com/KBShimmerBathandBody

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...