Friday, May 11, 2012

EOS Lip Balm

I am self obsessed lip gloss fanatic. You cannot look in my car or purse without seeing some lip gloss. I will honestly DIE without it. I cannot have chapped lips period! 

I'm probably the last person in the face of the Earth to try EOS lip Balm but better late than never. I got the Summer fruit balm. 

I love the fact that you don't have to apply the balm with your hands as it a spherical ball of product. As a biologist is so much more healthier as germs are everywhere you go. So you can bet after a while you will get germs all over your potted lip glosses/balms which is why I prefer products where you minimize the use of using your hands to apply it. 


Did I forget to mention it smells so tropical I want to eat it ! But I won't. EOS products are also 100% natural and 95% organic so you don't have to worry about putting in on your lips and having to worry about the crazy chemicals within it. All you need to do is twist the top, apply and done. The only negative thing I have to say is it's not a thick balm so I am like OCD putting it on my lips like crazy. If it was a bit thicker it def would be my favorite. Oh and if you don't like Summer Fruit there are 5 others flavors to try. 

Price: $3.96
Where to find: Any department store or Ulta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...